5.6.08

realizing: Léo went on vacation "chez" my parents!


"Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side...!"

Léo went on vacation to my parents. They live in a very small, quiet village, free from cars, roads and noise. He's a shy boy, and gets stressed and scary with people, other cats,he hates both hit-and-run and wrestling games. Instead, he likes to play with balls, strings, plants' branches, little sticks and stones, potatoes, corks, hiding and seeking the objects under furniture and catching & eating flies. While the other cats play together, Léo rather likes to play alone or with the human who cares about him. He's a "lonesome cowboy" and loves country things. Leo went last sunday and today he wents running to my father, grooming his hand and purring all the time. My father is the happiest man in the world now, all the family is together and found the perfect cat for him... and for Léo it was love at he first sight, too! Maybe he went on vacation and stay there forever - he seems to be very happy there, and he's exploring all the new home, he never did it during the 2 months he lived here with us... I think he's feeling my parent's house as home, and i'm very happy too. I wish i could show the happiness i'm feeling! :)

Sem comentários: